Sunday

I want your drama, the touch of your hand, i want your leather-studded kiss in the sand












I am so obsessed with Sass and Bide. Today, Kirsty Krusty dawg and I went to chaddy to buy a dress, and as we saw the sass and bide store there was a moment of;
me: - inhales sharply -
kirsty: no..
me: -gasps-
kirsty: over budget. way, over budge..
Kirsty: oh god i love that top..
me: - reaches for door, voice still lost -
kirsty: this is a bad idea, your mother will not be happ..
-walks in-
DCN9OERYHF9IUERJD SO AMAZING
actually not thaaaaat expensive considering its sass and bide.. mum will come around, both kirsty and i can tell. I want that black dress for winter, and dancing, and generally perving on myself wearing it.. is that possible/wrong?
I have a theory.
A Political one, no-one will care.
I think Australia needs more asylum seekers and refugees!
we accept so little every year and whenever we find them bobbing in their rickety ships somewhere off the coast of NSW widdle krudd freaks the fuck out and starts working out ways to sneakily put them in centres on christmas island, or turn them back and hope they bob over to somewhere more accepting of them.
God damn your plantitive scheme, we need more!
If theres an Somalian man with his heavily pregnant wife and two young children, and they spend a month fleeing across a war-torn country and pay their life savings and maybe even his grandfathers watch or something equally as precious to get on a boat thats about the size of tugtug and looks like it was built from matchsticks, then they deserve a better life. If they spend 3 months at sea, and they suffer cholera, malaria and phenomia, and when they finally see land they feel so hopeful, then what right do we have to fucking turn them away?
ah, we dont. Australia is first-world country, we actually have a stable enconomy, we are so very far from over-population, actually, HAS ANYONE THOUGHT THAT PREHAPS IF WE HAD MORE PEOPLE IN OUR COUNTRY THEN THE ECONOMIC MARKET WOULD TAKE A BOOST? If that somalian man and his family, god forbid, make it to australia, i'm thinking its unlikey then going to set up camp on st kilda beach and stay there. That father is going to go out, hes going to get some money to pay for his wifes pregnancy, and hes going to work all day and all night to put a roof over his childrens head. it truly makes me sad to think we turn away so many people. I understand that theres an argument for them living off a pension, but if thats what my tax is funding then I'm ok with that. I'd rather it feed a child that has seen more devastation then most people have seen in a lifetime then go towards upgrading fed square. the history of America is an interesting one, it was made by slaves and immigrants who wanted to move to the 'promise land' and make a better life for themselves. so if that somalian man takes those steps to make a new life for himself here in Australia, then what kind of people does that make us for turning him away?

1 comment:

  1. OMG
    IM HOPING YOU'LL SEE THIS
    I CANT GET ON FB OR SKYPE..
    SUCKS
    I AM SO SO SORRY
    I FUCKING FORGOT ABOUT THE LETTER TO AMANDA, PLEASE DONT THINK IM SLACKING JUST COZ ITS MY FRIEND'S DAD!!! OH NO
    ILL WRITE IT ASAP
    IM IN SOME WORK EXPERIENCE WORKSHOP ATM, IT REMINDED ME OF IT!! SHIT SHIT
    SORRY
    TELL YOUR DAD IM SORRY
    AEJGLEJGLKJEGLJGE

    ReplyDelete