Saturday

Sheryls shack












Olivia, hello. Your presence in b-town this week is exciting, maybe i shall join you on the bus?
Work today, oi lan wasn't feeling particulary onerous and decided to shout me a kilo or 12 of pies, cream cakes, biscuits, all kinds of delicious good that i had pack into my crap-laden fridge in order to fit. yeah sorry about not writing that frequently, schools back, i am so over it an considering tafe, im going to study hairdressing. Years of private school education, so un-important, ill just ditch all my well built morals to rename myself sheryl and open sheryls shack which is a hairdresser store where you can get a colour and hack for 10 bucks. Similiar thinkers include em, studying cake decoration and zoe studying embroidery.
I HAVE THE POST THAT WILL MAKE THIS BLOG.
I SAW JOSH AGAIN!!
tomorrow, i swear on my hairdressing life i will write something worthwhile, including a photo story of the hairdressing debacle and also softball with TEAM GUGGENHYMEN.
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment