Saturday

Overheard...

"oh my gaaawwd , your orstraylian!"
I love the overheard section in the age, so heres my own little overheard, and also my 3 days.. well the best bits of.

- Head cleaner at disneyland to new employees:
"you CAN use the public restroom, you CAN"
employee: "can we use the restroom?"
"you CAN use the public restroom, yes"
" so we can?"

- My father when he order lunch at disneyland:
"i'll have a peanut butter and jelly, with no crusts!"
.. and as he sees the plate
"Oooh! this will make a cool hat!"

- alexis, to a hobo
" excuse me, can i have your cat?"

- five 21 year old girls to us, as we were standing outside of a scientology center:
" you freaking scientologist! havent you ever seen girls in skirts! get a life, get out of your cave!"

-randoms on hollywood boulevard:
"michael jackson!" (pointing to his star)
"who? the dead guy?"

and my favourite;
a teenager to her friend;
"so, as i got dressed this morning i looked in the mirror and said, do i look like a slut? yeah, and then i left the house."
"thats hot".
?!?!?!

irish stripclub lady:
"do you wanna get lucky?"
me: no, no, no, most definitely not.

2 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah love the last one, and yur dad 'this'll make a great hat!!' hahaahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I ended up at a stripculb on new years with Irish " lucky" lady leprecauns I will never know and never appreciate.
    How was your new years zooo
    omg
    Alexis and I have a photo to show you, I'll put it on when I get back to melbourne heheheheh

    ReplyDelete