Monday

I'm struggling with the concept of popular blog...

Today, my brother, who is infact a Llama, ate a large, exotic melon.



.. this seems to be the only way to attract attention on ones blog.
Becuase whilist i was scrolling through blogs, i simply couldnt find one that i wanted to read. Theres too much gardening, too much suicide, too much 'save the earth', too much emo, and too much try hard deep and meaningful.
And i noticed, that the only thing that truly struck me as an interetsing blog to read was the ones with a first line that caught the readers attention immediately. so that is what i will attempt to do, catch the readers attention, even if the only person that actually reads this is Sarah or the unwarranted pedophile we discussed earlier.
to myself;
- i have a brother, and a dog. notice there in the same catorgory?
- the other day, my dog was attached to a car that ended up driving off. hes ok, though, much to my disappointment, as i find him annoying and he doesnt really like me.
- i love politics.
- i hate the beach, but i occasionally find myself there.
- i wear socks in the shower. ok thats a lie.
- i went to boarding school
- i have a bestfriend named sarah. she suffers a rare disease that causes her to occasionally squat on the ground and moan for a good 30 mins.
- that also, was a lie.
- i hate to run. i have narrowed down the only occasions to me ever runnign again as ; for the tram, for a huge sale or in the face of danger. that is all.
- i hate art. probably becuase i cant do it, but that still qualifies me to hate it.
- i love public speaking, though i know that more people in the world fear public speaking then death
- ive grown tired of this list.

*this is purely for my own benefit, as i cant follow at present.
- "marvelousmaggie"
- " a charming little place to bitch"
are among my favourite blogs.

4 comments:

  1. NO ACTUALLY.
    I HAVE 10 PROFILE VIEWS.
    AND I THINK YOU ACCOUNT FOR AT LEAST 4 OF THOSE.
    BUT MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, THERE IS INTEREST.

    ReplyDelete
  2. to make u feel better ill comment as funny too

    ReplyDelete