Monday

So I've heard these make you famous...

Blogs make you famous.
well at least thats what they say.
well, at least thats what my friend sarah says.
so lets start on sarah for a bit.
Sarah has been looking at blogs for a while now. She really just enjoys looking at the photos, and shes not really a fan of tavi.then again who really is, becuase shes a 13 year old thats crashed her grandmothers wardrobe and consequently got Vogue wrapped around her finger. which is where she loses me. Becuase call me crazy, and being a teenage girl (but older then Tavi, rest assured), but i can't help but feel a little pissed that she can dive into an old persons wardrobe and be famous in a heartbeat.
but hey, maybe i'm a little jealous.
so this is my first entry, i really hope the people that read this have a larger mental capacity then the creepy pedophile that will undoubtedly read this...Shouldn't you be in Jail?

No comments:

Post a Comment