Monday

Why i have appaling self control.

WHY CAN I NOT FIND A FOLLOW BUTTON ON MY FAVOURITE BLOGS?
marvelousmaggie.blogspot.com
sweet jezuz.

all righty ho.
Im watching channel V at the current moment.
and the thought just came across me, if i was to, say, ever ditch my expensive private schooling and all my class and talent to the curb and become a singer, i would not make a video featuring myself class in a small sailors outfit grinding against poorly paid back up dancers.
but britney looks really good with her hair straigtened.
you know i've always thought that when the revolution comes, the fashion industry will be first against the wall. Speaking in relation to the French Revolution in the 17th century, where aristocrats were forced "against the wall" and then shot.
Because i can never understand who actually buys the clothes in fashion shows and whatnot. Truth is, LAdy Gaga purchasing one outfit from each collection is probably enough to keep the designers afloat for a fair long while.

I was trying to be healthy today, and i was doing a stirling effort until i was hunted down by harris scarfe employees handing out freebies in a shopping centre today. Myself and the lady next to me were ambushed today going up an escalator, and the HS employees were lying in wait, probably thinking about how embarassing they looked in their silly green tshirts and matching sanata hats. so in my 3o secs until i reached the top of the escalotor i had time to think to myself were on earth one would find green santa hats...probably harris scarfe. anyway, they handed the lady next to me a packet of salad dressing. i shit you not. she looked thourougly disapointed, as the ladies then gave me a lindt ball. and yes, it was the red kind. which everybody knows is the best kind. and it was hot outside, and i felt sorry for the ladies in the green, so i had to eat it. so that just goes to show how apalling i am witgh self control.
omg. what a boring blog.
i may go die now.

No comments:

Post a Comment