Thursday

move on with your lives, citizens, nothing to see here

My Today.

Today, i left the realm of sandy blonde to return to my roots (quite literally so) and become brunette again.
I've come to the 'convuluted' conclusion that hairdressers are potentially ego shattering, becuase after 2 and a half hours of staring myself down in the mirror i've noticed my every flaw, and had to shuffle out of the hairdresser and consider taking down every mirror in the house.
I also met witb a girlfriend for coffee, and i had my current obsession, a chai latte.
... It tasted like twigs. Like little sticks that you step on, not once considering their flavour until you sip it out of a foamy rimmed coffee cup.

Anyway, And Typical Melbourne but on a show with the most wardrobe destructive and alternative weather you could imagine, with it being almost 40 degrees yesterday and a wintery 21 and raining today.

Actaully, bit of a rofs, but yesterday i was on church st, standing in my local newsagent with a frankie in my hands, ready to buy when just like in the movies, i heard the 'zeezoop-zoop-zewwwwwwwwwwwww' of the power going out. and suddenly, me and the other friendly patrons were left in the dark. so we had a bit of a rofl.. especially when someone (that clearly didnt work in the store) said "free mags for everyone!"
to which we all cheered; "hazaaah!"
and we were all tittering at our fun u ntil the manager said "no, no, you may not have any free magazines".
damn, but we got close.

heres a conversation that made me smile of late;
Georgia: just havin' a gigs
sarah: LOL a gigs?
georgia: you havin' a gigs too?
sarah: about what?
georgia: just a general gigs
sarah: im having a gigs about you having a gigs
..and the fact that you said gigs
...LOL a general gigs
...im having a general gigs
.. thats going on my blog.

so please, have a gigs.

No comments:

Post a Comment